25 strict pull ups
strength and conditioning:
“The Bear Complex”
Without stopping or dropping the bar, complete the following sequence, seven times:
- Power Clean;
- Front Squat;
- Push Press (have bar land behind head, in rear-rack position);
- Back Squat;
- Push-Press (have bar land on chest, in front-rack position).
Once you’ve completed the sequence seven times consecutively without stopping, drop the bar. Add weight, attempt another sequence of 7. Repeat for a total of five rounds.
- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO (SHOWN HERE). It will help clarify things immensely.
- There is no time limit for this progression. You may take as much time or as little time as needed between rounds.
- Once a sequence of seven has been started it can’t be stopped. If you need to rest, you must do so with the bar on your back or in your hip crease – it may not rest on the ground.
- Athletes are to START LIGHT, and add weight after each completed sequence of seven.
Andrea Ager crushing the Bear!